Skip to main content

Jennifer Lopez is ready to get married


Hollywood well known actress and Singer Jennifer Lopez, who has recently split from her third husband Marc Anthony recently, says she doesn’t know whether she could ever get married again.

As per the reports the 42-year-old, who has wed three times married already, said she is unsure whether she will ever tie the knot with new boyfriend Casper Smart.

"I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. We’ll see. I mean, I don’t know. It’s not time to think about that yet. It’s still fresh," Lopez said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMG Rita Ora Side Boobs Fully Nude WOW

Eisha Singh Sexy TV Ahow Actress Hot Navel Sexy Choli Huge Boobs

Shivangi Joshi aka Naira of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hei - Sexy teenager Hot Pics nude legs having Sex Pics WOW Beautiful HD Pics